July 09, 2006

from a transit lounge....

I am travelling to taipei , Taiwan for a 3 week trip. The transit at Kulalampur is 10 hrs. So decided to check out what an airport lounge has got to offer me. Paid 24 USD for a 5 hr stay here. Already made the mistake of not asking whether they provide a cot to sleep in. There is none. This seems to be a "sitting lounge". More to my dismay i dont find any lockers to secure my cabin baggage. Got to lug it even to the rest rooms. Restrooms are also not good either . Itz wet and dingy.

But the buffet seems to be gud and i am helping myself to it. The ambience is warm and quiet with the specatular view of the runway. Cappucino was gr8 and it is still lingering in my mouth as i write these words.

Dont ask me y i am writing such crap ..... itz so boring here.

No comments: